Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (46) / Waiting on Wednesday (48): The One

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






Currently Reading:









Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Finished Reading:



Since I'm on a sembreak and I didn't had a chance to have a Wednesday post last week, I've finished a couple of books that wasn't featured here yet! Whew, I missed reading this many. :D
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum, The Selection by Kiera Cass, The Elite by Kiera Cass, Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock and Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Allegiant review to be posted on Friday).

Read Next:


Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock








Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.



The One
(The Selection #3)
by Kiera Cass

Expected publication: May 6th 2014 by HarperTeen

Blurb (Goodreads):
The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.


From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.





So....tell me about your books as well! ;)
Oh and, don't forget to check out the ongoing blog event, Celebrating Debutantes 2013. Check out YA/NA debut authors of 2013 as they drop by The Escapist and Oops! I Read A Book Again for an interview or 13 random facts and a giveaway!

***

Current giveaways:
- SIGNED copy. US/Canada only.
- 3 ecopies. INT.
- 2 swag packs. INT.
- SIGNED copy. INT.
- Gated audiobook, t-shirt, bookmarks. US only.
- ecopy of Broken Forest. INT.
- SIGNED paperback. INT.
- SIGNED bookmarks. INT.
- ecopy. INT.



The Escapist







17 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I'm in awe. You have read so many books. I hope you enjoyed them. I can't wait to read Thornhill and The One. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I didn't joined WWW Wednesdays last week, so the list got longer.
      Can't wait to read them either!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you've done so well with your reading! I hope you continue to enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think the Selection was my kind of thing, so I decided not to read it. I see a lot of fuss going on about it though (and the sequels of course). So, I hope you like The One!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, we have our own tastes. I hope you like your books! And yes, I do hope I'll like the end of the Selection trilogy.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for this either! I love the cover so much! Hurry up and release already! =)

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read the Elite, especially because the cover for One is just gorgeous and makes me want to read it. I'm a sucker for beautiful covers.

    How did you find Allegiant?

    Here's mine

    ~ pdbkwm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *raises hands guiltily* Me too.

      Allegiant! I'll post my review on Friday. :))

      Delete
  6. Cant wait for this :)
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've yet to start this series but will soon. Thanks for sharing:)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love your WoW graphic -- it is so CUTE! :D I haven't begun this series yet, but boy are the covers gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D You can grab it if you want to. :)
      You should try The Selection trilogy if you like a mixture of dystopian, romance and Bachelor-like theme/genre.

      Delete
  9. I am also looking forward to The One! I can't wait to find out who Maxon picks!

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!