Sunday, November 10, 2013

What's Cool? Celebrating Debutantes 2013!



What's Cool? is an anytime meme--created by yours truly--where I feature all the Cool things that I received, happened, about to happen, and anything that are Cool-worthy!

First off, I think it's really Cool that I'm having a What's Cool? post after 4 months. Yeah, I've been that busy. Anyways, let's head over to the next Cool thing--books!




For review:
Defiance by C.J Redwine (Defiance #1)
Deception by C.J Redwine (Defiance #2)
The Selection by Kiera Cass (The Selection #1)
The Elite by Kiera Cass (The Selection #2)
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (Hemlock #1)
Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock (Hemlock #2)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent #3)



As you can see, my copies of The Selection, The Elite, Defiance and Deception are doubled. There had a problem with the shipping few months ago and my contact sent me two packages and now I have both. In order to not waste the extra copies, I'm open for book trading. The books are in very good condition (all paperbacks) and never been read (because I read the other copy. LOL). There are only two requirements to trade with me: (1) You must be a book blogger and living in the Philippines (as much as I want to trade to international blogger, I can't. The shipping fee would make a hole in my pocket!); and (2) I must be interested in the book you're trading. Haha ;) Also! I have an extra copy of Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan (hardback) for trading as well.

If you're interested, tweet me @michellesedeno or email me at michelleshoutsrandom.blog[at]gmail[dot]com.


Thank you so much Megan, HarperCollins and HarperCollins International! You rock!


And the highlight of this edition is..Celebrating Debutantes 2013!
Yes, the fun blog event dedicated for debut authors for the year is back and me and my new event partner--Dianne at Oops! I Read A Book Again--will be featuring more than 100 MG, YA and NA authors! Check out interviews, 13 random facts and giveaways just for you! CD 2013 started last October 28th where I featured my first debut author, Kasie West while Dianne did her intro post. Since then, we've been featuring authors everyday. To learn more about the event and check out the complete schedule, click here.



Despite my busy-ness and barely updates on the blog for the past few months, I've been really blessed because I surpassed all the challenges, requirements and stress of the past semester. Now I'm days away from my first day of last semester, months away from graduation and board examination. I know it'll be more challenging and maybe I'll disappear again but I know it will be all worth it in the end. And I promise to be back and bring you more. First, I'll give you time, I think. :D


Anyways, have a Cool weekend guys! Don't forget to check out my giveaways!
- SIGNED copy. US/Canada only.
- 3 ecopies. INT.
- 2 swag packs. INT.
- SIGNED copy. INT.
- Gated audiobook, t-shirt, bookmarks. US only.
- ecopy of Broken Forest. INT.
- SIGNED paperback. INT.
- SIGNED bookmarks. INT.
- ebook. INT.
- 1 book, StoryTellers game. US/Can only.
- 2 ebooks. INT.



The Escapist






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!