You're probably wondering how or why you've come across a tweet, update, or promotion leading to this post. The Escapist comeback? Unfortunately, no dears. But there's one thing I refuse to bury with my blogging memories. A legend, where old people or celebrities or businessmen wanted to leave behind, something that will be long remembered. Mine, in book blogging world, is Celebrating Debutantes.
I know most of you enjoyed Celebrating Debutantes--even I, the host, did too. Despite much effort and time (including working on different schedules and time of different debut authors!) you have to give to make this event possible, I loved every part of it. And so I'm ecstatic to let you know that this event will continue to live through the managing of my good friend Precious at Fragments of Life and Maricar at Blackplume.
Precious gave me some (new) details about the event:
- they divided the event into two parts: First wave is one the first half of the year (January - June) and the second wave is on the second half (July - December)
- they will be having 46 days of features, interviews, playlists, movie casts, reviews and giveaways
- CD kicks off on February 15 to March 31, 2016
- join the hashtag! #CelebratingDebutantes2016
- grab the button below! (The banner's above)
- here's the schedule! (Or you can check out their blogs if you can't read the one below.)
Guys, this is GREAT news!!! Their version of CD is even better and more exciting. There are lots of features, more authors, and giveaways! I might even join. (Thank God I can finally do.) Hehe
For some CD throwback, you can check out the page here. Don't forget to visit Fragments of Life and Blackplume everyday for Celebrating Debutantes 2016 treat! ;)
P.S Happy Valentines! And I missed you too! And writing on Blogger! Too much memories.
All the best and love,