Saturday, February 15, 2014

Feb Feels: 7 days of Valentines 2014 Wrap-Up



Welcome to the last day of Feb Feels: 7 days of Valentines! Let's take a look back from the whole week, shall we?


Feb Feels kicked off on February 9th. I had a short intro post where I talked about how I came up with the idea of this event and its name. I also defined what exactly Feb Feels is and list the complete schedule. Check it out here.

Second day, I collaborated Feb Feels with Music Monday--a weekly meme where I talked/feature about music. I defined a Filipino word "kilig", a perfect word for the Valentines season and I shared a "kilig" playlist and my theme songs for my so-called love life. Experience "kilig" here.

I had a Back-to-Back-to-Back reviews on the third day where I reviewed YA contemporary romance books such as The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. SmithEleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, and The Distance Between Us by Kasie West.

I collaborated Feb Feels again with a weekly meme, the famous Waiting on Wednesday. I featured my 3 anticipated YA contemporary romance and also my top 3 favorite novels from the same genre. 

One of the highlight of this event was my short interview with some of the amazing YA/NA contemporary romance authors of this generation: Katie McGarry, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Colleen Hoover, Gayle Forman, and Huntley Fitzpatrick. I had fun reading their answers and again, I learned more fun things about them. Thank you so much to the wonderful authors who joined and donated books/swag for the giveaway!

And speaking of the giveaway, there are lots of prizes to win from the sixth day of Feb Feels! Check out the books and swag the authors have for you!

Apart from the authors, I would like to thank everyone for your support on Feb Feels! It was fun organizing an another event where I continue to feature authors and their books and give you, my lovely  readers, excitement!


So...what did you think about Feb Feels? Would you recommend this to other people? Do you think I should do this annually just like Celebrating Debutantes? Do you have questions/requests? Any comments? Feel free to share your thoughts! I accept positive and negative  comments! :)

The Escapist









1 comment:

  1. I liked what you did. I wouldn't know if it's something you should do annually though because I understand it is a lot of work for you. It would be great if you did it again next year but I understand if you can't. I would recommend this to other people.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!