Monday, February 24, 2014

Music Monday (24): I'm Not One of Them


Today's edition of Music Monday is about girls (don't close this page yet, boys. You  might get some tips. *winks*) who are not like the other girls or what the boys think/want, especially when it comes to love. There could be a Mr. I-have-it-all out there but there are girls--us--who you cannot easily get, and we also have better stuff for you than the other girls can give. The songs below says as well.


  • I Guess We're Cool by Cassadee Pope
"I'm a little scared 'cause I wanna share
The best of me with you
But along with that comes a few red flags
You should know what you're getting into"



  • Love Song by Sara Bareilles
Coz sometimes, you're better off without him.

"I'm not gonna write you to stay
All you have is leaving
I'mma need a better reason
To write you a love song today"



  • Without The Love by Demi Lovato
Not all girls can be swooned by love songs, you know.

"Why are you singing me love songs?
What good is a love song?
What good is a love song without the love?"



  • Put it in A Love Song by Alicia Keys ft. Beyonce
LOL I know this contradicts the last song and message I gave you, but my point in here is: Girls likes it when boys earn them.

"Gotta work it baby, work it out 
If you want me baby, Work it out 
If you need me baby, Work it out"



  • Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift
"All those other girls, well they're beautiful but would they write a song for you?"



  • I'm Not One of Them by Lauren Alaina

"There’s a lot of girls who might just fall for what you got but I’m not one of them."





***

Are you not one of them?
Do you have your own playlist for being the different girl when it comes to love?
Share them below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!