Her debut novel, Silent Orchids is FREE on Amazon now! Let's welcome Morgan Wylie!
13 Random Facts
1. When I’m writing, I need to have a bag of Twizzler Pull ’n Peels nearby. I don’t have to be eating them (although I do that too), but I need to know they are there (strange I know)
2. I have watched the Harry Potter movies probably a hundred times
3. I love 80’s music (rock ballads I heart you!)
4. I love pumpkin bread from Starbucks (ok and the cranberry bliss bars and they’re out RIGHT NOW!)
5. I use to be a “toilet paper comes from under the roll” type a girl and now after my kid I’m a “toilet paper unrolls from on top” kinda girl (TMI? sorry ;)
6. I cry at commercials (Hallmark, Ford, Apple, etc. If it has any element of emotion in it, I will probably cry at it)
(Sidenote: I know, right?)
7. Fall is my favorite season
8. I love Audrey Hepburn
9. Even if I don’t like a book, I have to finish it (unless it is just too horrible to continue) I feel incomplete if I have to stop in the middle
10. I married one of my best friends from growing up
11. I grew up in Washington State
12. I’m a dog person. Not a cat person.
13. I don’t care for chocolate (*gasp* I know. Now if it’s combined with peanut butter or caramel, I’m good.)
More about Morgan!
Morgan Wylie, originally from the Pacific Northwest, now resides near Nashville, TN with her husband and daughter. She and her husband work everyday at their individual and combined creative pursuits while she learns to balance being “Mama”, wife, and mediator to the many voices and muses constantly chattering in her head.
Check out Morgan's debut novel!
(The Age of Alandria #1)
by Morgan Wylie
Published 2013 by American Majestic Entertainment
A dying realm.
The ancient evil of the Droch-Shúil has been unleashed.
The Orchids have been silenced… but for how long?
Daegan, elite of the Ferrishyn warrior tribe of Faeries, is charged with a mission to find the Sol-lumieth, a mysterious new power that could change the fate of all in the realm of Alandria. But he is conflicted by his purpose, and he cannot trust the motives of those he serves. He has too many questions and they must be answered.
Kaeleigh, a girl abandoned as a small child just outside Missoula, Montana, is now 18. She is trying to discover who she is and where she belongs. In her heart, she feels she has family out there… somewhere. Desperate to unravel the mysteries of her past, she embarks on a journey that will forever change her along with her two best friends, Finn and Chel—who have secrets of their own.
Silent Orchids (The Age of Alandria #1) is FREE on Amazon. GET YOUR COPY NOW!
Head over to Oops! I Read A Book Again for debut author Alex Lidell!
Calling YA/NA/MG debut authors of 2014! Want to join us on this fun event? Fill out this form! Don't forget to spread the word with your debuting friends!