Meet the author I can either relate or not. Haha Find out too if you relate to Justine Ireland or not on her 13 random facts!
13 Random Facts
1. I am allergic to peanuts.
(Sidenote: No way! I love peanuts.)
2. When I was a kid I had a ladybug farm that I made out of a cardboard box and plastic wrap. It was pretty successful, but I had no idea what to do with all the ladybugs so I just let them go. Terrible business plan.
3. I love cake but I hate pie.
(Sidenote: At least we're the same here. Heehee)
4. I laugh at stupid jokes.
5. I run, but only because I love food.
6. I truly believe honesty is the best policy. Even when it hurts.
(Sidenote: Me too! I HATE lies.)
7. Books are my favorite thing in the world. Music is second.
(Sidenote: I love both, and I can't number them to first or second.)
8. I hate lists.
(Sidenote: I like them.)
9. I am just as loud and obnoxious in person as I am on my twitter.
10. I originally wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up, and I’m still fantastic at arguing.
11. I am not a cat person. Puppies all day!
12. Coffee is my spirit animal.
13. I am a horrible procrastinator.
More about Justine!
My name is Justina. I write books about dangerous girls and the boys (and sometimes girls) who dig them.
Take a peak on Justina's debut novel!
by Justina Ireland
Published April 2nd 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
The Goddess Test meets Dexter in an edgy, compelling debut about one teen’s quest for revenge… no matter how far it takes her.
Cory Graff is not alone in her head. Bound to a deal of desperation made when she was a child, Cory’s mind houses the Furies—the hawk and the serpent—lingering always, waiting for her to satisfy their bloodlust. After escaping the asylum where she was trapped for years, Cory knows how to keep the Furies quiet. By day, she lives a normal life, but by night, she tracks down targets the Furies send her way. And she brings down Justice upon them.
Cory’s perfected her system of survival, but when she meets a mysterious boy named Niko at her new school, she can’t figure out how she feels about him. For the first time, the Furies are quiet in her head around a guy. But does this mean that Cory’s finally found someone who she can trust, or are there greater factors at work? As Cory’s mind becomes a battlefield, with the Furies fighting for control, Cory will have to put everything on the line to hold on to what she’s worked so hard to build.
Head over to Oops! I Read A Book Again for debut author Corey Ann Haydu!