Let's welcome today an author who debuted YA this year!
13 Random Facts
1. We’ll start off with the usual: my favorite colors are purple, blue and black…like a bruise!
2. I love American muscle cars and have owned 4 Camaros.
3. My favorite music is hard rock, and I love Three Days Grace, Metallica, Seether, and Avenged Sevenfold.
4. I’m a California native, but have lived in Washington state and Colorado. I much prefer the warmer California climate!
5. My favorite adult book is OUTLANDER by Diana Gabaldon.
6. I HATE coffee, milk and eggs. I’m weird like that.
7. When I was eleven, my cousins, sister, and I snuck up on an American Indian tribe holding a nighttime ritual celebration and we almost got caught. It scared me senseless!
8. My favorite classic YA book is THE OUTSIDERS by S.E. Hinton.
9. I will confess: I have not read the Harry Potter books or watched the movies beyond the 2nd one, The Chamber of Secrets, even though I loved the movie!
10. When I was a child, I once stepped on a snake inside the door of our country house in Washington. Still gives me the creeps.
11. My favorite dessert is New York cheesecake…or anything chocolate.
12. I prefer to shop on the internet and much prefer browsing on the computer than in the stores. I even ordered and bought a car off the internet without ever test driving it.
13. I like reading all kinds of fiction from historical to contemporary romance, to fantasy…but love writing paranormal and suspense the best!
More about Erin!
Erin Richards writes SF&F romance and young adult fiction. Her YA debut novel, VIGILANTE NIGHTS, releases from Merit Press (F+W Media) on July 18, 2013. Erin has also published two adult romance novels: CHASING SHADOWS, a romantic suspense (EPPIE award finalist & NOR 5-Star Top Pick) and WICKED PARADISE, a fantasy romance, both available in eBook and print.
Erin Richards lives in Northern California. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, photography, and American muscle cars.
Here's Erin debut novel!
by Erin Richards
Published July 18th 2013 by Merit Press
A "good boy" will do anything for vengeance when a gang rite kills his twin sister. Will Lucas win, or follow his sister Silver into the darkness?
After a hideous car wreck, Lucas wakes from a coma to find that his world is gutted. Not only is his beloved twin sister, Silver, gone forever, but Lucas is broken in body and spirit. He will never be a college athlete, and is robbed of what he now realizes was the most important bond of his life. Although they weren't identical twins, Lucas and Silver shared a bond so fierce it defied reason, and was nearly supernatural.
After her death, that bond seems to endure when Lucas sees Silver everywhere he turns. Either he's crazy, or Silver is trying to tell him something about the California gang initiation they stumbled into that cost Silver her life. Lucas is bent on revenge, turning on Raymond, Silver's former boyfriend; the one Lucas never wanted her to date. He forms a posse of vigilantes to take out the gangsters responsible for Silver's death, but he risks not only his own life, but the love of the new girl on his block, who knows more about Lucas and Silver than can be accounted for by mere chance.
Check out debut author Rabekah Crane on Oops! I Read A Book Again now!