Monday, November 5, 2012

What's Cool? Novemberific!

Let's talk about Cool things that happened to us! Ready to find out mine? Scroll down now! ;)

This is an anytime meme created by yours truly.


Want to share your Cool side? Leave your link to the post with the meme's title (What's Cool?) on the comments. Just don't forget to write a link back to my blog/What's Cool post. If you're not a blogger, you can still share them below! Thanks, YOU ARE SO COOL. ;)




What's Cool?


NOVEMBERIFIIIIC!!!!


A lot, lot, LOT to look forward here, and only here in my blog this November!



  • Music Video of the Month
Begin Again by Taylor
(Of course. :D)
I love, love Taylor. And this song. And the music video. It was really nice seeing her with a smile and looking in love in her new MV. I hope you enjoy it like I did! :)

(Already available on my right hand sidebar, under Music Corner--for the whole month of November.)





  • RED
Apart from Begin Again, Taylor Swift also releases her fourth(!) studio album, RED last 22nd of October. And I. Got. Mine. Today!!! I could've got mine on the release day as well, but the Philippine release was just yesterday and it killed me waiting. Seriously.

BUT it comes with amazing freebies! Check it out below... :)



I bought the deluxe edition in Odyssey, and it comes with Taylor Swift RED 2013 calendar and imported folder.


The CDs!




The imported folder!


Amazing, eh?
Now I can't wait for November 10th for the T-Party: RED by Taylor Swift album launch that Odyssey will be hosting on the Robinsons Galleria! There will be MORE freebies at the event (RED button pin set, Wayfarer, Covergirl swag [coupon, poster, bag]). And great stuff that attendees can win!
Such as:
- One (1) SIGNED Taylor Swift Photograph
- Six (6) Taylor Swift Portraits
- Eight (8) mini Taylor Swift Standees
- Two (2) pairs of RED KEDS / gift certificates from KEDS Philippines
- Two (2) bottles of Wonderstruck Fragrance
- Four (4) gift bags from The Face Shop
- Ten (10) Imported Taylor Swift Plastic Folders

 Are you a Filipino Swifty and will be going there, as well? Let's tag along! :D

For more infos, visit Odyssey's or MCA Music PH FB page.

*I am not paid or asked to feature Odyssey or MCA Music.  I am only spreading the word, as a Swifty.

Please stay tuned for my album review + songs previews!


  • ARCs. ARCs. ARCs!
I received an amazing number and titles of ARCs for the past few weeks!


From Netgalley (Thank you so much to the awesome publishers who accepted my requests!):

*Was available in Netgalley for Read-Now.





Last Monday, I was surprised because a package from Spencer Hill Press arrived! ARC of Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway + awesome swag (bookmarks, bookplate, stickers, temporary tattoo)!

Surprised, because, the last time I checked, my ARC request got denied. So.. THANK YOU, Spencer Hill Press!

:D



Bought:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Won:
Hidden by Sophie Jordan
Thank you so much, Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books! I won from her 2nd blogoversary giveaway. :D



  • Reads?
I'm currently reading Shatter Me, finished Crewel (review soon!) and The Fault in Our Stars yesterday and I'll read Two and Twenty Dark Tales next/soon.


  • Book Reviews
Check out my October book reviews:

For my November book reviews, check out for:
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft by Jodi Gehrman
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder


  • First Blog Event
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm having my first blog event VERY SOON! How soon is that? November-12th soon. ;)
Be sure to check it out because I'm telling you, you'll love and enjoy it (I do!!).

Teaser? Lots of giveaways. ;)



  • Special Thanks!
To awesome J. Bridger, the author of Shifted Perspective (a YA paranormal novel), for being awesome!
Check out her book or visit her blog.













What Cool thing happened to you? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!