To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
I'm stuck in my Currently Reading status. I haven't finished a book more than a week now and I am not even in the middle of the two books I'm reading. Second sem has started and of course, I also started my OJT. I'm so busy I can't find a time to read. :( I hope I could, soon.
Anyway, here're the book I'm stuck:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Yes, I just started reading the book I'm sure most of you finished the entire series.
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
- I started this book months ago but I have to pause reading it to read books from my for-review pile. I won this book, but I will do share my thoughts with you one day soon. :)
"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title.
by Alison Cherry
Expected publication: October 8th 2013 by Delacorte Press
Felicity St. John has it all—loyal best friends, a hot guy, and artistic talent. And she’s right on track to win the Miss Scarlet pageant. Her perfect life is possible because of just one thing: her long, wavy, coppery red hair.
Having red hair is all that matters in Scarletville. Redheads hold all the power—and everybody knows it. That’s why Felicity is scared down to her roots when she receives an anonymous note:
I know your secret.
Because Felicity is a big fake. Her hair color comes straight out of a bottle. And if anyone discovered the truth, she’d be a social outcast faster than she could say "strawberry blond." Her mother would disown her, her friends would shun her, and her boyfriend would dump her. And forget about winning that pageant crown and the prize money that comes with it—money that would allow her to fulfill her dream of going to art school.
Felicity isn’t about to let someone blackmail her life away. But just how far is she willing to go to protect her red cred?
Some facts about the author and the book:
- Alison, the author, is a red-head.
- Her last name is really Cherry. A fruit with color that matches her hair.
- Red is the title of her debut book.
So..how's your week's been going?
I've got a really busy one. I barely read nowadays and I need MORE sleep. But you see, I still have time to write a blog post. LOL
* I would like to thank all the people who supported Celebrating Debutantes. You can, of course, still check out my interviews of authors Jodi Meadows (Incarnate), Katie McGarry (Pushing The Limits) and Sangu Mandanna (The Lost Girl)--and get a chance to win books, and signed swags! (Just click on their names to direct to the post.)
Tomorrow, I will feature another debut author of 2012: Rebecca Serle (When You Were Mine). So don't forget to check out my interview + giveaway!
Oh, and leave your WWWWs/WoW links below! :)