Monday, November 12, 2012

Celebrating Debutantes 2012

Hey, everyone!

Today, I'm very excited and super glad to present to you my first ever blog event. Nope, this ain't my blogoversary (it will be on May ;), but....





What is Celebrating Debutantes?

It is all about debut authors of this year who successfully debuted their books after all the hard work. Celebrating Debutantes spotlights the awesome authors behind these successful books. 

I have sent same interview questions to the authors and let's find out how each felt now that they are a published author. The best feelings, unforgettable moments, thoughts about their readers--us--and will share you the details about their upcoming project/s! Check out also their answers to some fun questions.

Learn more about your fave debut author of 2012, author you're looking forward or meet her here the first time! I really enjoyed reading their answers. I hope you will, too. 

Originally, I planned of debuting this event by December so it'd be like our countdown til the end of the year. But since there are a lot of amazing debut authors of this year gladly agreed to participate, I moved it in November. Apart from Celebrating Debutantes, I will be also participating one event called WinterHaven Sleigh Tour that is hosted by WinterHaven Books that'll be held in December, so be sure to check it out as well.

What can you expect in CD?
Well, I interviewed more than 20 debut authors of 2012 and there will be lots of giveaways!

Are you ready?
This event will be annual! Every year, new amazing authors. And yes, you can recommend your fave debut author of 2013 anytime next year so I can add up on my list! As of now, I already have a list of willing to participate the event next year! How cool is that?

If you're a follower of my blog via GFC, emai/RSS, Twitter and FB, you already have four (4) free entries on the upcoming giveaways! Plus another free entry for simply dropping by. So if you're not yet a follower, you can follow now. You can also post the event button on your blog/site (if you're a blogger) and earn another free entry by doing so (or if you just wanted to share it).




Michelle shouts Random
 




You can visit this blog post every now and then because I will list the schedule of featured debut authors along with the link. You can also check out the links on the right side bar (What's up this week?) and my Calendar page.

Thank you so much for droppin' by and I hope you'll join me and these cool authors on my first blog event! I'd also appreciate it if your help me spread the word! x



Celebrating Debutantes schedule
Nov. 12 - Celebrating Debutantes 2012 (Intro post)
         13 - Author Jodi Meadows (Incarnate)
         15 - Author Katie McGarry (Pushing The Limits)
         19 - Author Sangu Mandanna (The Lost Girl)
         22 - Author Rebecca Serle (When You Were Mine)
         24 - Author Sarah Crossan (Breathe)
         26 - Author Rachel McClellan (Fractured Light)
         29 - Author Alecia Stone (Talisman of El)

Dec.  2 - Author Leah Bobet (Above)
         4 - Author Marissa Meyer (Cinder)
         6 - Author Gina Rosati (Auracle)
         8 - Author Emily White (Elemental)
         9 - Author Teri Terry (Slated)
         10 - Author Wendy Higgins (Sweet Evil)
         11 - Author Hilary Graham (Reunited)
         13 Author Jessica Khoury (Origin)
         15 - Author Elizabeth Richards (Black City)
         16 - Author Claire Merle (The Glimpse)
         17 - Author Rachel Carter (So Close To You)
         18 - Author C.J Redwine (Defiance)
         20 - Author Susan Dennard (Something Strange and Deadly)
         22 - Author Aimee Agresti (Illuminate)
         23 - Author Elizabeth Norris (Unraveling)
         24 - Author Ingrid Paulson (Valkyrie Rising)
  Jan. 6 - Closing + 2013 YA/MG debuts



THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!


Your thoughts? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!