Friday, November 16, 2012

Feature & Follow #13



Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

A: I don't watch movies a lot like I read books so I'm not familiar to all movies (old or latest). But I did watched some awesome movies that could be great in a book/series.

Transformers. Spy Kids. Enchanted (the 2007 Disney film).

The rest of the great movies I've watched were based from the books.


How about you? Leave your answers or link to your FF post below! :)

And while you're here, would you like to check out my blog event called Celebrating Debutantes. On Tuesday, I featured author Jodi Meadows and on Thursday, author Katie McGarry. Check out my interviews with them and enter to win the giveaways! (Click on their names to direct to the post.)

I'll be featuring more debut authors of 2012 on the coming days so be sure to stay tuned! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!