Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #12 / Waiting on Wednesday #12: Pivot Point



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Currently Reading:
Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Crewel World #1)
Seeing Crewel on my Currently Reading pile saddens me. A bit. Because with as wonderful book as this, I would've finished it in no time. The only two things that slows me in reading this are: (1) I'm reading it on my laptop. It's hard, really hard, to read here. I want to read it while lying on my bed instead. I can't read it from my phone because it doesn't support the file nor can't it support ADE. *sigh*; (2) Hectic! I'm so busy these days. Even if we're on a sem break. And it has nothing to do with Halloween. I swear.




I'm near the end and I'm enjoying it. Can't wait to find out what happens in the end! (Got an ebook copy from the author.)









Recently Finished:
(Hundred Oaks #2)
I only borrowed this one. I'm not sure when the review will be up coz I've got tons scheduled already. But I got accepted for the book tour of Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3), I'll be posting it sooner.

Anyway, did you noticed? The trilogy(?)'s got a name! Hundred Oaks. :)
Well, if you're a fan of Miranda and have read Catching Jordan and SP, you might have. ;)


Read Next:
Since I'm changing books to read, I don't want to set a word (or a title, rather). BUT..if I would, I'd pick The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. :) I honestly can't wait to read this one. I HOPE I would be reading it soon. I'm so lucky to have a hardcover from the giveaway I won last month(?). :D

















"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine , that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on...hence the title.












Pivot Point
by Kasie West
(Pivot Point #1)

February 12th 2013 by HarperTeen

Summary (Goodreads):


Addison Coleman's life is one big "What if?" As a Searcher, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she can look into the future and see both outcomes. It's the ultimate insurance plan against disaster. Or so she thought. When Addie's parents ambush her with the news of their divorce, she has to pick who she wants to live with–her father, who is leaving the paranormal compound to live among the "Norms," or her mother, who is staying in the life Addie has always known. Addie loves her life just as it is, so her answer should be easy. One Search six weeks into the future proves it's not.


In one potential future, Addie is adjusting to life outside the Compound as the new girl in a Norm high school where she meets Trevor, a cute, sensitive artist who understands her. In the other path, Addie is being pursued by the hottest guy in school–but she never wanted to be a quarterback's girlfriend. When Addie's father is asked to consult on a murder in the compound, she's unwittingly drawn into a dangerous game that threatens everything she holds dear. With love and loss in both lives, it all comes down to which reality she's willing to live through...and who she can't live without.

Photobucket

I want this. Because it looks sooo good (the sypnosis and cover). And, could you head over Goodreads now? First few reviews are consecutive 5-stars. Wouldn't you want to read a book that good? I'd like to start my year with amazing new books, new series. I feature them here on my WoWs and hopefully get my hands on them. Have them. Own them. (I WISH.) Oh, HarperTeen, let me have an ARC! >.<


Anyways, what books you've got on your list this week? Please leave your links below! :)
Happy Halloween!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!