|A new meme! This is about Twitter trending topics where|
we, Tweeps, share random things and thoughts to the world.
I'm gonna share it here also on my blog! Enjoy and Tweet back. ;)
Trending #1 for two days (two days ago?):
So today, I'm gonna tell 50 things about me!
Listed randomly but numbered so we won't lost count. :)
(First four entries were posted on my Twitter account.)
- I don't listen to rnb. Before, I did, but now, no. And I don't feel bad or lost something about it. Am I the only one in the club?
- I love butterflies, flowers and everything colorful about nature. It makes me feel good.
- I love staring up the sky whether it's clear blue or starry night. Same reason as number two.
- I grew up with the knowledge of J.K Rowling is a guy. o.O
- Doesn't have a guy best friend/close friend.
- Loves laughing. Seriously.
- Hopelessly romantic. Yes, I still believe in happy endings and true love. :)
- NBSB. Explains number eight. LOL
- Prefers to read a book (fiction) than go out.
- Have never ride on a motorcycle.
- Don't know how to swim.
- Don't know how to single (two-wheel) bike.
- Not the sporty type. Or even like sports. I think that explains numbers thirteen to fourteen.
- Wonders why people bother with love if it never last. Sounds familiar? Yes, it's a T-Swift song, Mine. I have to agree with that line. Why would they even call it love if it never last? Love never last.
- I eat a lot. But I never get fat (which is quite a problem since I'm soo skinny).
- Wished I was taller. PLEASE! I'm like 5' 2''? Not that small, but I want to gain more height because my sister is like, 3 inches taller! And I'm the elder!
- Always has a hard time sleeping early at night. I think it should be 9 or 9:30 onwards before I drift off to sleep.
- I read books before sleeping.
- Likes eating fruits especially the juicy ones like watermelon, apple, grapes, sunkist oranges and papaya.
- Once dreamt to be a popstar (I think I was seven at that time)--okay, up til now! XD
- Just the sight of bookstore or shelves full of books makes me feel like I'm in heaven.
- I don't like Lady Gaga. Or her music. Same as Rihanna.
- Loves bread, cakes, cookies, cupcakes and pastries!
- I'm not the 'speaker' type of person. I'm a writer.
- I always wish I'm as enthusiastic in reading textbooks as I am in reading fiction.
- I like hugs! (Because I barely get one. My family or friends are not a huggy type. :(
- I find my ex-crush's hands unflattering. I just hate his nails.
- I suck in drawing. But I love arts. Arts isn't just about drawings and paintings, yes?
- I found love letters, long walks and stargazing with the one you love romantic. <3
- Can be too silent. Can be too crazy.
- I love the sound of guitar.
- Turn off: people who smoke, drink and do drugs. No offense meant.
- I have a stage fright. I don't know how to speak in front of a crowd. My knees would go weak, my voice would be absent suddenly, I find it hard to breathe. But I'm not the worst person ever, swear.
- I sometimes can't stand window shopping. Depressing.
- When I'm concentrated on a certain thing, expect I won't hear you until you repeat what you're saying 3-4 times or nudge me.
- Math. Science. History. NO WAY.
- What pisses me off: disturbing me from listening to a good music.
- I've got my first crush when I was in first grade.
- I thought white uniforms are boring. Yeah, like the one I'm wearing every day.
- Not used to wearing rings.
- I sometimes found awkward situations funny. There are times I want to die (not really) when I'm in one--which is: most of the time. XD
- I hate the smell of cigarette smoke.
- I will never EVER ride roller coaster and Ferris wheel!
- I HATE zits. Who doesn't?
- I have two sisters. One is 2 years younger. The other is 17 years younger.
- I never been to one concert. How sad is that for a music lover like me? ;l
- I play guitar, beginner.
- I want to learn how to play the drums and piano!
- Did I mention you that I have 17 years younger sister (she's now 2 years old)? Oh, yes. What I didn't tell you is that she just hid my phone. Where is it?? Aw, COME ON!