The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Thank you so much Candy of Just Me, Myself and I for nominating me in this another wonderful award! :)
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
10 Facts About Me:
1. I love chocolates and sweets. I realized that I'm eating a lot these days. I might want to check my blood glucose count!
2. I don't like Lady Gaga. Or her music.
3. I eat a lot but I'm still oh-so skinny! Seriously, I need to gain more weight. But not a lot.
4. I burb loudly.
5. Back in fourth grade, our school had a free check-up for students and they said I have scoliosis
6. I sometimes read romance with erotica.
7. My first novel to read is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (I liked the movie, Twilight so I started reading the sequel. Why sequel? Read the next number.)
8. Once I watched a movie and learned it was originally a book, I won't read the book no matter how I liked the movie. If it's a series, I move on reading the next book.
9. I'm left handed. But I play the guitar the way right handeds are.
10. The first ones I notice in a guy is his eyes. And sometimes, lips. ;)
Question for me from Candy:
1.What made you start a book blog?
- my love for books and music. I want to talk about them and exchange ideas with the ones who liked them, too.
2.If you could chose one character in a book to make real, who & why?
- hmmm.. Maybe Prince Ash of the Iron Fey series (by Julie Kagawa). He's not my average prince charming. He's a fairy. He loves amazingly even if for others, he has a heart of an ice. And, he'd do just to be with me.
3. What 3 things would you want with you on a deserted island?
- Matches (it's hard to fire with woods alone, I don't even know how to do it). Knife (what if there's fruits I'd love to eat but can't open?). A shelf of books. Oh, and music! ;)
4.What is your favorite TV series based on a book?
- I don't have. I barely watch tv now.
5.If you could live in a fictional setting from any book, what place would you pick?
- In Cinder's world. I think it's just cool. Androids and robots everywhere. Ooh, and an approachable cute prince! ;)
6.If you would write a book about your life, what would the title mostly be?
- I have answered a question like this before on a giveaway and I answered, Perfectly Imperfect.
7.How old were you when you discovered your love for books?
- Fifteen/sixteen? That was 4-5 years ago.
8.What is your favorite book series?
- What really stand out for me are.. The Hunger Games trilogy, Divergent trilogy and Lunar Chronicles series. I also liked The Iron Fey series, Perfect Chemistry trilogy, My Fair Godmother series, and Spellbound trilogy. Before, I liked Twilight saga and Fallen series. There are a lot more series I'd love to start reading.
9.If you could chose any job in the world, what would it be?
- Writer. Businesswoman.
10.What are your top 5 favorite books?
- A Walk to Remember. Dear John. The Hunger Games. Divergent. Anna & The French Kiss.
Questions for my tag-ees:
1. When did you start reading?
2. What is your most anticipated book this month/year?
3. What is your talent?
4. Do you dream of being an author?
5. What format do you [mostly] read?
6. What do you fear the most?
7. How many books you read in a month?
8. Do you brush your teeth first thing in the morning or brush it after breakfast?
9. Name a/some book/s that sucks, for you and why.
10. Name a genre of a song and/or artist who you think not worth listening to and why.
A Bookish Co-Op
A Bookish Co-Op
Link me your Liebster Blog Award posts! :)