Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Photos #1

Random Photos!




What an art. LOL!




Grab your BAGFUL now! Yum, yum!




And..
Happy Last Kiss Day, Swifties!
Remember the song Last Kiss from her album Speak Now?
It was, apparently, another song about Joe Jonas.
Why Last Kiss day? Check out these lyrics:
"That July 9th, the beat of your heart, it jumps through your shirt, I can still feel your arms."






*Credits goes to the owners--I don't know them; just found it shared in Facebook. Except in Last Kiss Day, it was from a Swiftie Facebook fan page--click on the photo to direct there!








Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lol. Love the truck-size-Mars.
    Thanks for linking up at Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop. Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking for a good book to read. Now I have music, book recommendations and cute pics (love #1). Following you back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello momma J! Thanks for dropping by and following back!
      Hugs,
      Michelle.

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award.For more details go here:http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, coming via the Reflexions bloghop! The first pic made me go oh no!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Mom of A and A!
      Yeah it's a little scary to leave for one second then return with your kids looking like that (not that I'm already a mom) LOL.
      Btw, thanks for droppin by! What's your site so I can drop by too?

      Delete
  5. lol...the first pic reminds me of my two little devils' "surprises" :)gotta be alert, or else who knows what may happen:)
    http://kiddilemma.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!