Friday, July 6, 2012

1D Fact: Louis the Spiderman

Before everything else, let me ask you one question: Do you know who's Spiderman?

I guess I now do.

1D Fact!




Louis Tomlinson walked around London with his best mate, Stan, wearing a Spiderman mask so no one would knew who he was.



Thought I'd share this to all of you (even if you're not a fan of One Direction). It's LOL-worthy. It made my stomach ache, laughing. Louis, for all you must know, is like the clown of the band. There are a lot of videos of them with him looking, saying and doing something funny. That's the reason why I got a crush on him.

Here's also a vid of him with Harry Styles (my greater crush) prank-calling. I so love this video!
So, for you, what's the funniest Louis ever done/say?

1 comment:

  1. I love one direction!
    They are all so cute....

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!(: You can learn more about it here

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!