Friday, July 10, 2015

What's Cool? Four Hardbacks and a Paperback!

It has been raining for three days now--at least not non-stop--and I know I should be reading but no. *Gasp!* I confess that I've been obsessed with playing Candy Crush (again) and Candy Crush Soda that I have not been reading for the past THREE FREE DAYS. (So not a Cool story, I know.)

Cool stories, anyone?
Anyway, because there hasn't been any progress with my reading and to-be-reviewed pile, I'm stuck and hasn't been requesting for books (print or ebook--especially ebook!) for a while. What I'm sharing you today was my additional haul from last month. You would probably have an idea with my post title (I decided to title it in a different weird way--"Book haul" blah blah is too overused for me).



  • Four Hardbacks and a Paperback

Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman - ARC
Off The Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella (review)
Denton Little's Deathdate by Lance Rubin
Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine - ARC (with bookmark)

Thank you so much Penguin Random House and Simon and Schuster!

  • Swag

Thank you so much Katie McGarry and Simon and Schuster!


  • Archive book reviews
Here are my previous book reviews in case you missed it. 

May
In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks
City Love by Susane Colasanti
Halfway Perfect by Julie Cross and Mark Perini
Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier (Silber Trilogy #1)
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (Never Never #1)
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry (Thunder Road #1)

June
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
World After by Susan Ee (Penryn and the End of Days #2)

Hopefully I'd be back on my reading appetite and post more reviews (and features). 

***

How is it going with your reading progress? Any exciting titles you got/bought?
Share them (or any random stuff) on the comments below!





1 comment:

  1. ooh you must let me know how you like Illumunae! I have been buying more books than I should….but requesting less and reviewing a lot (trying to catch up or at least maintain … keeping my head above water at least!) :)
    I am really excited because I got a few books lately: Resonance and Dissonance, some graphic novels, and Belladonna by Fiona Paul, and Empire of Night which I am reading now its so good.

    Diamond’s Reads

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!