Monday, September 29, 2014

Music Monday (34): Story of My Life

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music..on Mondays!
Happy birthday to me! Well...yesterday (28th). Since it's my birthday, today's Music Monday topic/playlist will be personal. The songs below tells the story of my life.

(Okay so, if you're not that interested on the story of my life, then just think that I'm sharing just another random playlist for you. :P)


  • This is Me by Demi Lovato
The lyrics are definitely me. Most especially the verses.

  • A Place in this World by Taylor Swift
"Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission, but I'm ready to fly."

Yep, that's why I love Tay-Tay. She knows me.


  • The Outside by Taylor Swift
Always been the girl from the outside, looking in.



  • Last Hope by Paramore
I recently heard this song, and since Hayley Williams sang the first word until the end, I was like, Wow. This is ME. My song. My life. Every single lyric.


  • Strength of My Life by Planetshakers
This is a Christian song but it pretty much describe me now.




***

Share me your life story in songs!

Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!