Sunday, December 30, 2012

What's Cool? BOOKS (and more)!

What's Cool? is an anytime meme created by yours truly. 

This is where I feature all the Cool things happened and also my version of In My Mailbox and Stacking The Shelves.
I also do blog announcements, updates and recap here!







Hello there!

How's your Christmas been?

I had fun!!! Well, I do every time. :D
And of course, there are tons of gifts! I also enjoyed looking at my 2-year old sister's face when she opened my gift for her. It was priceless. She always know how to appreciate things. And she loves pink! :D


Anyway, what I got for you today are super Cool things (of course).

On the 22nd, I was with the gorgeous ladies of Pinoy Book Tours for our bloggers Christmas party. And I've got..books! :D


  • BOOKS (and will never get tired of)
THESE!!!!!!

Yes, those.
You might be like, ppsshhh, I've read that. Or, My haul is taller than that.
BUT. It's my first tower which I got for only a week so bear with me and don't spoil it. LOL :P

And these are gifted. No money spent. Ha! :D





One book off my wishlist!
From Tiffany @ Read Breathe Read
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1)
and Skittles!





I got these books from the awesome bloggers who donated it. :D

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #3) - I've read and loved THG trilogy but I only borrowed them so it's not bad to have my own copy! :D

+ swag (the Faerie Ring bookmark was signed)!












My aunt gave me her copies of Harry Potter books(!!!). These are only first three books but still, I very much appreciate it.

In case you're not aware of it, I haven't read the series or watched any of the movies.
I know.
But hey, finally got my copy and I'm so reading it!

Oh, and have I told you they're more than ten years old? I  remember seeing these books when I was a child. I tried reading it, but I guess I enjoy playing with dolls more back then.. LOL

To all amazing people who gave me these books, THANK YOU!!!!!!! 


  • Celebrating Debutantes
I would like to thank once again the people who supported my first blog event and the awesome authors who participated!

More updates about the event will be announced soon!
For now, enjoy the past and present interviews and there are still giveaways open. Join as many as you can!

Congrats to the first winners! :)

Click for intro post/CD page.


January reviews:
Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway (Touch of Death #1)
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (Healer #2)
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Hundred Oaks #2)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1)



  • 700 FOLLOWERS
SEVEN HUNDRED? That's just impossible.
But really amazing.
THANK YOUUUUU!!!!

Those increasing numbers makes me blog for more. Thank you, really.
I'll do a follower appreciation giveaway...soon. Right now, I'm broke. LOL :P

  • 2012
2012's end is near, and I've got a lot to be thankful for because of it's Coolness.
Apart from the never-ending blessing for me and my family, I am very thankful that this year, I've done things I never thought I'd be doing. I feel like I've been in a roller coaster ride. Amazing people that I met and became real close to my heart.

This year, I also started my blog. This one.
I had my first blog event, followers, readers, friends and received books from authors and publishers on my 7 months of blogging.

I read a lot of books(!!!)--I've surpassed my goal of 100 books (which is originally 50 books) in Goodreads challenge!--and met my new faves.

On 2013, I have plans for my blog, like changing the layout and the title. New features and more. And hopefully, I'd get to receive more books! :D

I'm really looking forward for 2013. God knows why I'm so excited. I feel like it'll rock 10x as my 2012 did. Annnd, I'll be also on my fourth year of nursing! Yay!!


So..

Enjoy your holiday.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. :)


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!