Friday, December 7, 2012

Feature & Follow #14



Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

A: I love this question.

I would like to be Katniss Everdeen of The Hunger Games or Tris Prior of Divergent.
I've been always wanting to be that kick-ass heroine. I have nothing in common with them both, though. They're just too..brave. Fearless. Dauntless. And with gorgeous love-interests. I don't have one. Maybe that's why I want to be like them. LOL :P

I also want to be like Cinderella or any princess from a fairytale. I've always wanted to be in a fairytale. At least there, I'm sure I have a happy ending. :)

***

TGIF!
How's your week been?
Mine..well. My stress has lessen, and I finally(!!!) had a reading progress. Phew!
BUT in the next 2 weeks, I will be really busy again because our preliminary examinations will start. So, good luck to me! :D

Thank you so much for droppin' by! Please leave your links below (but if you don't have a blog, you can share us your answer) and I'll check your answer out!

And while you're here, I'm inviting you to join my giveaways! :)
(The links are also posted on the top right sidebar of this blog.)


- 3 SIGNED copies! Open to US only. Ends Dec. 9th
- one SIGNED hardback and 2 ebook copies! Open INT. Ends Dec. 12th
- paperback copy! Open INT. Ends Dec. 14th
- signed paperback! Ends Dec. 14th
- GC/Paypal cash. Ends Dec. 9th
- one winner will receive a copy of the book! Open to US/Can. Ends Dec. 18th
- SIGNED hardcover. Open INT. Ends Dec. 22nd
- $50 GC from Amazon or iTunes; Teen Wolf DVD (S1); "Boo" books with Boo the Dog and Boo, Little Dog in the Big CityThe Gathering & The Calling by Kelley Armstrong; ebook copy of Shifted Perspective and Holiday Tails. Ends Dec. 26th




Happy weekend, everybody! x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!