Friday, December 14, 2012

Feature & Follow #15




Q: WHAT IS THE LAST BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY? TELL US ABOUT THE SCENE.



A: Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

I don't want to spill the exact details because I don't want to spoil. But seriously, I've been in a whirlwind of emotions from start to finish. I've cried in the middle of the book til the end--but not like, continuous crying (that'd be weird); more like crying some part and the other.

It didn't just made me cry--it also made me fall in love with the characters and the book itself, and of course, the author. It was a really nice read and if you could read my review, you'd see how much the book had an effect on me. The first book, Slammed, did that to me as well. I so love Slammed trilogy. Can't wait for the last installment! (Though I don't think it would be needing another book. The ending was perfectly fine.)





So, tell me. What is the last book that made you cry?
Paste your link of your FF or leave your answers below if you don't have a blog!

* It'd be awesome if you follow me via GFC and Networked Blogs or Linky. I would follow you back in as many way as I can, as well!


Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!