Thursday, December 27, 2012
Best of 2012 Giveaway Hop!
It's time for..another giveaway!
When I saw this hop open for sign-ups on Kathy's blog, I thought, this would be my opportunity to a lot of things. First, an opportunity to share the books who I think are the BEST and you, my lovely readers, will get a chance to win one from my list. Because it CANNOT be possible you haven't read one of the books that I loved this year. You truly deserve a chance to experience the AMAZINGNESS of the book!
Second, it is also a thank you to all of you. For being awesome and fantabulous and just for rockin' my 2012. ;)
AND, last but not the least, a holiday gift for you! Yay! :D
Hope you enjoy your holiday. Spend as much quality time with your loved ones. Read as many books as we can (this is our only free time to do so!). And be happy!
Merry Christmas, have an amazing new year and good luck with my giveaway!
So. The books that highlighted my 2012 are..
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #1) [Goodreads/Review]
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison (My Fair Godmother #1) [Goodreads/Review]
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison (My Fair Godmother #2) [Goodreads/Review]
Bewitching by Alex Flinn (Kendra Chronicles #2) [Goodreads/Review]
Angelfall by Susan Ee (Penryn and the End of Days #1) [Goodreads/Review]
Slammed by Colleen Hoover (Slammed #1) [Goodreads/Review]
Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) [Goodreads/Review]
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) [Goodreads]
The Fault in our Stars by John Green [Goodreads]
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (Hundred Oaks #1) [Goodreads/Review]
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (Healer #1) [Goodreads/Review]
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #2) [Goodreads]
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #3) [Goodreads]
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K Rowling (Harry Potter #1) [Goodreads]
Speechless by Hannah Harrington [Goodreads/Review]
* These are books that I read and loved this year. I also added some books that impressive that I feel like everyone must read.
- ONE winner will choose ONE book from my Best of 2012 list
- Winner's choice of format! Whether you prefer ebook, Kindle or printed.
- open INTERNATIONALLY! As long as The Book Depository ships to your country. Not sure? Check here.
- open to ALL ages. But if you're below 13, I hope you inform your parents about sharing your address. It will be kept privately and deleted right after, anyways. :P
- I only have one mandatory entry, and the rest are optional. You don't have to do it all. But if you want to earn more entries, then enter! :)
- ends Dec. 31st
I would like to thank J. Bridger--author of Shifted Perspective--for making this giveaway possible. :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hop to the next blog! :)