Monday, July 7, 2014

Music Monday (32): Chris Tomlin

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music..on Mondays!
I've been fallen in love and continuously listening to Christian songs nowadays and one of my favorite artists is Chris Tomlin and that's why I have to feature his songs!

I first heard him on G12 Conference Philippines last October 2013 and I'm so lucky (I realized that just now) that I saw, dance with [his songs], and heard him live! I remember loving that day (I still do) and how happy and blessed I am.

My thoughts when I first heard Chris Tomlin: He sounds like Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers! Well, not exactly alike, but his voice reminds me of Joe. I also thought that Chris' voice was soothing and amazing. I'm crushing on his voice. Hihi 


Pump up your week with Chris Tomlin's songs--not to mention how lovely the lyrics are!

  • Our God
Love this. Been listening to this everyday.



  • God's Great Dance Floor
This is one of the first songs I heard from him--and it's live! And yes, I danced too.



  • Waterfall
Check out his latest single!



  • How Great is Our God


  • Sing Sing Sing
Another new favorite!



  • How Can I Keep From Singing



***

Have you heard Chris Tomlin's songs? What do you think about him/his songs?
Who's your current/new favorite artist? Share them below!

Happy Monday! 






2 comments:

  1. I've heard of him but never listened to any of his stuff before I'll have to check it out! I'm really into Ed Sheeran at the moment, his new album x to be specific. It's actually a little different than what I would usually listen but it's so catchy and just awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! :)

      I also know Ed Sheeran but never really listened to his music except Lego House and his collab with Taylor Swift. But I do liked the song he'd written for TFioS and heard good things about his album. I should check that out as well!

      Delete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!