Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WWW Wednesdays (58) / Waiting on Wednesday (58): Deliverance

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?







Hey'all! Last week, I'm gone and *kinda* disappeared in blogging and internet world as I prepared for our final examination that was held just last weekend. I will kinda disappear again later this month for another preparation--this time, for qualifying exams. Then on May again for the board exams. So I would really appreciate it if you would pop me in your prayers! Hehe :D

For now, I'm back in sharing you my bookish list and thoughts about them!


Currently Reading:
Honestly, Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens wasn't on my top want-to-read list but I became pretty excited after I read the author's Acknowledgements and dedication. ;)


Finished Reading:

I finished The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry (review here) two weeks ago and Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas last week. My rule for last week was to not go online or read any fiction book because I would never focus in studying or stop reading this once I started but then...rule broken and even finished this book sooner than I thought. I really liked it. ;) Review soon!


Read Next:

I'm still not decided whether I would read Boys Don't Knit by T.S Eaton, Just One Year by Gayle Forman, or The Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson. It would depend on how soon will I finish Faking Normal or on my mood.







Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.


Deliverance
(Defiance #3)
by C.J Redwine

Expected publication: August 26th 2014 by Balzer + Bray

Blurb (Goodreads):
Everything hangs in the balance, and nothing is certain: Rachel has been kidnapped by enemy forces and is being taken to Rowansmark while Logan, imprisoned and awaiting trial, is unable to leave Lankenshire. Separated from each other and their Baalboden comrades, each must find a way to achieve what they desperately want: to rid their world once and for all of the Commander and the tech that controls the deadly Cursed One.

Fighting through her pain and embracing the warrior she’s become, Rachel will do whatever it takes to escape her enemies’ clutches and join Logan in his fight. But when she learns a secret that changes everything, she realizes that escaping Ian and his tracker friends is no longer an option if she wants to save the people she loves. Instead, she’ll have to destroy Rowansmark from the inside out—if she can survive the journey through the Wasteland.

Logan needs allies if he wants to thwart Rowansmark’s power grab and rescue Rachel. But securing allies will mean betraying his beliefs and enlisting the help of the man he hates more than anyone: Commander Jason Chase. Driven by his fierce love for Rachel and his determination to make their world safe, Logan may be just the weapon the city-states need to defeat the Cursed One.


But as Rowansmark bears down and uneasy alliances are tested, will Rachel and Logan’s love for each other be enough to surmount the unbelievable odds against them?




Cannot wait for this!! I loved the first book, Defiance (review here) and the second book Deception (review here) had a twist I did not saw coming. Loved it. Looking forward in reading the last installment of the trilogy!



***

What book/s do you have this week?
Share them below!

Happy mid-week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!