Monday, March 10, 2014

Music Monday (25): Mika's Playlist

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music on Mondays!
Today, March 10th, is the 4th birthday of our "bunso" (Filipino word for youngest sibling), Mika! Mika is an energetic, talkative, and funny child. I love that she always kisses and hugs me (or lets me do that to her), especially when I came home from school or somewhere. Her little hugs and cute talking and laughing takes all the stress away. I love that she randomly tells me, "I love you, ate!" ("I love you, sister!"). I love that we have a lot in common. She loves music and singing (although I admit that singing is not our best talent), she's really cute like..*cough* me.. *coughs* And she also loves writing/drawing and is now growing fond of books (I always give her books and tell her to read books as soon as she can. Of course).

So since today is Mika's (a.k.a Ikay/Mikay) birthday, I'm going to share the songs she loved singing and listening to!


  • Let it Go by Demi Lovato
Mika dances whenever she hears/sings this song. She's really cute and funny.
It's normal for a little girl like her to love this kind of song especially it's related to a cartoon [movie]...




  • Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
...but with this song? I mean, she also watches the music video on the tablet (which I forbid her now) and whenever she sees Miley licking the weights, she screams, "eeeewww!!". I found that funny, though.




  • Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten
She's really cute whenever she sings this.



  • Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship
This girl loves oldies too.



  • Got to Believe in Magic by Juris
Well, she loves singing songs from the TV shows she watches. Take Got to Believe (a.k.a G2B. If you're always on Twitter around 8 pm [GMT +8] and see the trending topic such as #G2BBestEndingEver that's the one. It's a very famous local TV show) for one. Also, she's crazy for Daniel Padilla (a Filipino actor; leading guy in G2B). 



  • Ikaw Na Na Na by G2B Boys
This song was featured on Got to Believe and now they recorded it for the OST. I myself fell in love with it the first time I heard the song. It was catchy and I love the lyrics. It was in Filipino language, though. But if you play the song below, you'll recognize the melody was same as Treasure by Bruno Mars.



***
 
That's it! The songs Mika kept on singing every single day.
If only I had videos of her, I would share them here. Anyways!
What songs made your sister/brother's playlist? Share them! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!