Saturday, April 5, 2014

What's Cool? Success!

What's Cool? is an anytime meme where I feature all the Cool stuff I got
(mostly books and swag), Cool events, and blog announcements!
I'M BACK!!!!


If you noticed the note/banner I posted last week in this blog (which was now taken off, of course) I've been gone for a week (or a little longer) because I prepared for our qualifying exams that I took last Monday and Tuesday. I wasn't able to schedule or write Wednesday post and reviews this week because I also had a reading hiatus. I can't believe I did that. It's hard to stay away from books especially if I see my shelf every. Single. Day. Such a tease. 

Anyways, first Cool thing first!

I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING GRADUATE!!!!!!!


LOL I can't find a nicer picture with my toga. They're all blurry. XD

I'm so happy that I finally finished this course. And earlier today, I got the news that I PASSED the qualifying exams!!! I just have to take the NCLEX and pass it to be called a real professional nurse. :D I will forever thank God for this and all the blessings He's showering me. :)



Next Cool thing are my new books!




For review:

Boys Don't Knit by T.S Eaton
I Heart Beat by Edyth Bulbring
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple (Transparent #2)
Little Celeste by Dawn McNiff

Bought:
Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3)


I also got some cool swag!


Nay for the poor shot.
Thank you so much Olivia and Hot Key Books, Amber of Me, My Shelf and I, Dianne of Oops! I Read A Book Again, Claire C. Marshall, and Ruth Silver!



***

How are you? Tell me your Cool tales below!
Happy weekend! :)






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your degree!! EEE YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AND HAPPY =D

    So psyched to start on the Lunar Chronicles!! I have some sort of fear of cyborgs and space and all that stuff so going to go in with an open mind I guess!

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia!!! :D
      Oooh! I'm glad you're starting Lunar Chronicles. I love that series. <3 I'm sure your fear of cyborgs will fade away once you read about Cinder.

      Hope you enjoy and thanks again! :D

      Delete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!