Saturday, June 15, 2013

What's Cool? The Escapist.

Hey everyone! It's been forever since we talked about Cool stuff. Today I'm going to share you a really Cool thing--which I guess you already know. ;)

What's Cool? is an anytime meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about the Cool things I got, happened, about to happen and anything that I think is Cool!


  • The Escapist
Michelle Shouts Random is now The Escapist! Apart from that, I also launched the new blog look and celebrated my first blogoversary. This wonderful event won't be Cool without all of you who's been with me since the past year, the new people I met, and the awesome publishers and authors. Thank you so much, guys. You make all this blogging life so happy and exciting (apart from books). :)

Since I changed pretty much everything--title, layout, blog address--I also have to adjust some following stuff. I honestly didn't consider about it. I thought it won't bother if I change the blog address. But then I realized my feeds aren't updating on Networked Blogs, RSS and email. Thankfully, I have fixed them (except for the email; I have to check on that). I also created a new Facebook page (I was thinking of changing the name instead but Facebook won't let me because they are only allowing that for pages with 150 likes below) and Bloglovin. My Tumblr name has been changed as well. Make sure to check them all out and follow. If you're not into following but rather visit this page, it won't be a problem. You can add michelletheescapist.blogspot.com on your bookmark or just simply type it! :)

For now, for those who haven't joined my giveaways yet, join now before it's over!

- 2 winners of book of choice. Ends June 18th. Open INT.
- 2 winners of HarperCollins YA title. Ends June 20th. Open INT.
- 3 winners of Lunar Chronicles-inspired swag pack. Ends June 21st. Open INT.
- 5 winners of Simon Pulse title. Ends June 22nd. Open to US only.


  • Books!
Oh, they're always Cool! ;)



For review:
The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts (The Year of the Great Seventh #1)
ACID by Emma Pass (ACID #1) !!!!! - Review here.
This Girl by Colleen Hoover (Slammed #3) - ebook

Won:
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry (Pushing The Limits #1)
Miss Fortune Cookie by Lauren Bjorkman
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman

Traded:
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover (Slammed #2) - Review here.

Borrowed:
Just One Day by Gayle Forman


*signed* Entangled bookmarks for me and my co-Pinoy book bloggers

*signed* The Boyfriend App bookmark and stickers

Book Depository bookmarks came with the books I won

Super thanks to Random House UK, Atria Books, Netgalley, Teresa Orts, Nikki Jefford, Katie Sise, The Cover Contessa and Chyna!


  • Heads up
So as you all know, I'm always busy and now that my senior year in college had started, I'm 100x busier. I just want to let you know that I may not update my blog as often as you're seeing right now. My schedule is super tight and I'll try my best to write a blog post. Don't worry, I won't be leaving blogging community (I can't imagine my life without this now). I'm just giving you a heads up with what you can expect here. But I promise that you'll enjoy my posts. :)



Once again, thank YOU for being Cool! Now it's your turn to talk about the Cool things you've got or happened!





2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a newbie in Blogger. I just started last month. I've joined your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful giveaways from your awesome blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!