Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (19) / Waiting on Wednesday (20): ACID


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




Currently Reading:



Splintered by A.G Howard
- like, on the very first page. ;D

Finished Reading:
Since I've been changing books last week, I haven't finish anything yet.

Read Next:
Partials by Dan Wells
I have started but paused reading this because I'm so excited to start Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Til I read several books and forgotten this one. Now I'll continue reading it. :))



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.


ACID
by Emma Pass

Expected publication: April 25th 2013 by Corgi Children's Books/Random House Children's Publishing

Blurb (Goodreads):

ACID - the most brutal police force in history.
They rule with an iron fist.
They see everything. They know everything.
They locked me away for life.

My crime?
They say I murdered my parents.
I was fifteen years old.

My name is Jenna Strong.

Photobucket

Okay, so this sounds really awesome. The first time I came across ACID is when I was writing my Celebrating Debutantes: Thank You + Books of 2013 post. And I immediately fell in love with it. I want. I want it. I want it! Sounds like action-packed with kick-ass heroine that I love about!


Don't forget to share your books with me below! Happy Wednesday and enjoy reading! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!