Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (18) / Waiting on Wednesday (19): The Art of Wishing



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



Currently Reading:
Hello, I'm changing books again. >.<
So, I'm reading between these books (depends on my mood):





City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments #2)
After The Snow by S.D Crockett
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (Healer #2) -- trying to finish this one. It's about to expire from Netgalley.



Finished Reading:
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
- I gave it three stars. Check out my quick review posted in Goodreads.


To Read:
Still don't know! I'm changing books so I don't think I'll pick one soon coz I'm not even on the half of either those three books above. o.O






Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.


The Art of Wishing
by Lindsay Ribar

Expected publication: March 21st 2013 by Dial Books For Young Readers

Blurb (Goodreads):

He can grant her wishes, but only she can save his life.

Margo McKenna has a plan of attack for everything, from landing the lead in her high school musical to dealing with her increasingly absent parents. But when she finds herself in possession of a genie's ring and the opportunity to make three wishes, she doesn't know what to do. Especially since Oliver--not blue-skinned, not bottle-dwelling, but a genie nonetheless--can see more than what she's willing to show him. With one peek into her mind, he can see the wishes that even Margo herself doesn't know she wants.

But Oliver comes with more than just mind-reading abilities, a flair for magic, and the prettiest eyes Margo's ever seen. Someone from his past is hunting him--someone bent on killing him, along with all the other genies in the world, for the sake of honor. And as Margo soon discovers, it will take more than three wishes to save him.

A whole lot more.
Photobucket

I knew I have to have this book the first time I saw it. Look at the title, the cover, and the promising blurb. I'm so excited for this!


Pre-order The Art of Wishing:



What books are on your list? Share them with me below!

Happy Wednesday and enjoy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!