WHAT'S UP, PEOPLE??? WE'RE TOGETHER FOR THREE YEARS NOW. WOOOOOHOOO!!!
It's been quite an eventful three Cool years and it wouldn't be that way if not for my awesome readers (you!), brilliant authors, thoughtful publishers, and amazing God! If you could notice I have started to become busier *again* for the past month. I've got a job now! Though I'm seconds away (not literally) from transferring to a better (I hope) work place and schedule. I'm wishing for more and stronger years with you all.
My original blogoversary date was May 27th but since I'm on a tight schedule and been also thinking of what I can do for the event, the celebratory post ended up to be today. So here's what I thought I'd share: 15 random (and weird) facts about me! I realized I've been featuring different debut authors yearly for you to get to know them better but never got a chance to share mine. So here I am! Don't forget to also check out the giveaway below. ;)
15 Random (and weird) Facts about Me:
1. My high school nicname was Chim. Back from HS there were three Michelles in our room so to avoid confusion and lame jokes, I created a nicname. Since I don't feel like being Mich, I tried to read it backwards and it turned out to be Chim. Better than Hcim, right?
2. My childhood dream was to be a singer/an artist. (I still do.) Unfortunately, my love for music is only a one-sided affair. It doesn't love me back.
|From Google images|
3. I love cakes, cupcakes, any kind of pastries, ice cream, chocolates, gosh, sweet treats! I also love adobong mani (similar to roasted peanuts). NOW I'M HUNGRY.
4. I'm an introvert, a leftie, and not fond of wearing nail polish.
5. Yesterday I had my first motorcycle ride. It was weird. You know, riding something so...open.
6. My very first reason to start a book blog is to receive free books. Mehehe
7. I don't like wearing sandals or open-toe shoes outside. I always prefer closed shoes.
8. I never like the idea of being a nurse, let alone taking the course. That's why my heart isn't in it on my four years of studying. I came to appreciate and want [to become] nurse when I was reviewing for the board exams. It was a little late but now I'm proud to be called a registered nurse. Besides, I always liked helping other people.
9. Heights? Swimming? NO.
10. Coffee? Nope, either. (Sometimes I do wonder whether I'm the only bookworm who's not in love with the combination of books and coffee. Or coffee alone.)
11. I was once obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, especially Joe Jonas. I used to kiss the cover of a magazine he's in. Don't tell me you never did that to anyone. DIDN'T YOU?
12. I got my left eye blurred from reading too much ebooks years ago. I've been obsessed with reading that time (I had just started reading) and even if I'm sleepy, I'm still reading with one eye open and then read first thing in the morning. So yeah. Not the most beautiful thing happened to me as a bookworm. So I'm warning everyone! Rest your eyes now and then.
13. I've read Old Testament once and New Testament twice. (And counting.) So I can say that I've read the Bible.
14. I'm 21 and never had a boyfriend. Never held hands with someone who is a boy and a non-relative, never had my first kiss. But no, I'm not lesbian or what. And I don't feel sad or incomplete. As a matter of fact...
15. I believe in true love and forever. Because there really is!
I will be having two giveaways. Please read rules carefully and make sure to follow them to avoid disqualification!
- contest ends June 20th
- there are two Rafflecopters below. One is for INT peeps and one for PH. They have different options so read carefully
- every day entries must be filled with DIFFERENT infos every day. Do not copy and paste the same info/link every day
- winners will have 48 hours to respond on winning email notification. If failed, I'll pick another winner
- I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages
- $10 worth of book/Amazon GC
- open INTERNATIONALLY
- one winner will get to pick two books from the pile below
- note that these books are second hand. These are all mine. Some read, some never, but been sitting by my shelf for years, other months. So some of the edges are yellowed but otherwise they're all in very good condition
- open to PHILIPPINE residents only
|If the winner picked Fractured Light, automatic the second book will be Fractured Soul.|
It's like pick one, take one.
Thank you all for your support and sweet comments/messages/tweets/emails!