Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WWW Wednesdays (84) / Waiting on Wednesday (84): Things We Know By Heart



(Info)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Currently Reading:
Am re-reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer for the Lunar Chronicles week on February! Review will be up by then.


Finished Reading:
Read two total opposites. Winterspell by Claire Legrand, a historical fantasy and Free to Fall by Lauren Miller, a futuristic sci-fi. Reviews will be up within this week!


Read Next:
Cress by Marissa Meyer


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.

Things We Know By Heart
by Jessi Kirby

Expected publication: April 21st 2015 by HarperTeen

Blurb (Goodreads):
When Quinn Sullivan meets the recipient of her boyfriend’s donated heart, the two form an unexpected connection.

After Quinn loses her boyfriend, Trent, in an accident their junior year, she reaches out to the recipients of his donated organs in hopes of picking up the pieces of her now-unrecognizable life. She hears back from some of them, but the person who received Trent’s heart has remained silent. The essence of a person, she has always believed, is in the heart. If she finds Trent’s, then maybe she can have peace once and for all. 

Risking everything in order to finally lay her memories to rest, Quinn goes outside the system to track down nineteen-year-old Colton Thomas—a guy whose life has been forever changed by this priceless gift. But what starts as an accidental run-in quickly develops into more, sparking an undeniable attraction. She doesn't want to give in to it—especially since he has no idea how they're connected—but their time together has made Quinn feel alive again. No matter how hard she’s falling for Colton, each beat of his heart reminds her of all she’s lost…and all that remains at stake.





THIS! Read the blurb. You'll know why I'm dying to read this book. Plus, it somehow reminds me of Thanks For The Memories by Cecelia Ahern (which I loved), although they're not entirely alike.

***

Tell me about your book pick/s this week!






8 comments:

  1. Yes, the blurb! It sounds amazing. Plus the lives of transplant recipients are changed forever, interesting to read about all of them including the loving heart. On the TBR pile it goes. :)

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the list. This author is pretty popular. :D
    I also loved how you put your list this week.

    Hope you can check out My waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of this one. I'm all for contemporary nowadays! Enjoy it! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds cute (in a twisted way?) (:

    Just posted my own Waiting on Wednesday

    Also I have to say that you probably have the most beautiful blog I have ever seen. Must follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Things We Know By Heart sounds great, definitely adding to my TBR!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things We Know By Heart is a great pick! I'm looking forward to it, too. =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Its a tag with a couple of questions. If you have time, you should check it out! ;)

    Here's the link:
    http://angreads.blogspot.com/2015/01/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait to read this book! *-*

    Ps. I have a blog as well, written both in English and Italian. I'd love if you stopped by :) -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!