Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (26) / Waiting on Wednesday (28): Isla and the Happily Ever After


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






It's exam week so obviously, I have little reading progress. After this, I could read as many books as I want! :D




I'm still currently reading Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons (Article 5 #2) for my tour stop on the 25th (which I'm nervous about getting finish before my stop). I also started reading The Boys of Summer by C.J Duggan (Summer #1). I finished Reckless by S.C Stephens (Thoughtless #3), and I loved it, maybe I'll post my review soon.

Since I'm not even on the half of the two books I'm currently reading and I'm busy this week for my finals exam, I might be picking up new book after a week or so. And if I do, I'll continue reading The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (The Madman's Daughter #1). 





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.

Isla and the Happily Ever After
by Stephanie Perkins

Expected publication: September 17th 2013 by Dutton

Blurb (Goodreads):

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
Photobucket


I've been waiting for this book the moment I finished reading Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door. I looove Stephanie Perkins big-time since her debut book and I promised myself to read every book she writes. And here Isla goes. Gosh, doesn't that simple blurb there make you wanna grab the book now??

It finally has a cover! It quite different with Anna and Lola, though. But whatever, as long as it gonna publish this year. September is a looong wait, though. *sigh*

Oh! And because September is my birthday month, I'd highly appreciate if you'll send this as a birthday gift for me. Haha! (Just kiddin'. But then again, it's not a bad idea... ;) :P

***

How's your week been doing? Busy like me? Free as a bird? Either way, share them (and your booklist, of course) with me below!

Happy Wednesday and enjoy reading! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!