Friday, June 15, 2012

Cover Look: Shame Same: Fallen and Leopard Moon



Shame Same: Fallen and Leopard Moon



AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE CLEAR EYES TO REALIZE THAT THIS BOOK COVER IS AS ALMOST ALIKE OF LAUREN KATE'S 'FALLEN'???

The dress, the girl with face on her hands on right side view, and even the gloved hands! The only thing is..one needed a hair-rebonding.

Okay, I know that most of the readers didn't liked Fallen. But hello? What about the originality? Perhaps they should've create a cover with a moon with a leopard print? I mean, seriously. You have to be creative sometimes--okay, most of the time--especially if you wanted to be in this biz.

Eh, burst of emotion. I have a thing for originality.
Btw. Here ya go. See for yourself.

P.S Tell me what you think and do you know other books with the same cover?



-       Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!