Thursday, June 14, 2012

Books Stopped Reading

First books that I have to stop reading.


The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten

I have to stop reading this because I'm on the 3/4 of the book yet I don't see any good will come--and each chapter, nothing has been improved to better--it's just becoming worst. What is their point in breaking hearts? The girls are just mean, and even if fictional, I pity the boys. It's just not a good example. I don't know what will happen in the end, but I lost the appetite to read this and have to stop. Such a shame, the cover is totally gorgeous.

Pretties by Scott Westerfield

Uglies, the first book, has an interesting story. I liked it but it's just slow-paced. There are unimportant scenes that took a lot of pages but the important ones are just, like,  single-page long. Pretties, didn't do better. It should be interesting but it's really not for me.

A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks

After reading a lot of Sparks books, I became familiar on his style, his type of characters, and the story. It's just the same all over again. No book of him doesn't contain killing or some illness. There are parts that are boring, slow-paced and before I even get to the half of the book, I already know the answers to the mystery. There'd be no thrill at all.



How about you, what are the books you stopped reading?



-       Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!