Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Monday (18): Soulfire Revolution




Another week, another blessing! Just waking up each morning is a blessing. Let us thank Him for all the blessings no matter how simple or huge it is. One of the ways to thank Him, apart from prayers? Singing! Today I'm featuring a band I first heard from G12 Conference Philippines last October 30th 2013.

Let us listen and sing with them the praises to our Lord--I promise you, their songs are AMAZING and if you let yourself, life-changing. :)


Soulfire Revolution!


  • Revival (ft. Kim Walker-Smith)
  • What An Awesome God
  • Spirit Break Out (ft. tobyMac)
  • Glorious
  • Count The Stars (ft. Martin Smith)
  • Awaken My Heart
  • We Sing
  • So Much More
  • Place of Surrender
  • All Yours
  • Just One Drop

***

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Have a wonderfully blessed week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!