Monday, October 7, 2013

Music Monday (13): Backtracks

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by your truly. Let's talk about music on Mondays!

¡Hola Happy new week to you!
Today I'm so excited to share you the songs I have for Music Monday. Earlier this morning, I saw a post on my Facebook newsfeed--a Beatles song. I listened to it via Youtube and saw lots of recommended songs on the right side. I remember those days where I hear these songs on the radio. It would be just cool to feature some of the amazing songs from then. Enjoy!




  • I'll Be There For You by Moffatts






  • Miss You Like Crazy by Moffatts
I keep singing lines of this song whenever I miss someone, namely my crush. XD






  • MMMBOP by Hanson






  • Penny & Me by Hanson

I know this song was released early 2000s but I still want to add it on my list. :)





  • Come Together by The Beatles

This was the song I saw on my Facebook feed; the very reason of the theme for Music Monday.





  • Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses





  • It's My Life by Bon Jovi





* * *

Any favorite oldie song/s?
Happy Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!