Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Monday (9): Discovered part II: Steve Moakler

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music on Mondays!
Hey guys! How was your week before? Awesome? Mine was tiring, and I bet this week would be 2x the effort and studying. But we can do this, right?
Today is the continuation of three-week "Discovered" series and I'm going to feature the artist who sang a song which title is my favorite fairytale. Can you guess the song and/or artist? :)


Steve Moakler


Cinderella
The title caught my eye so I tried listening to it. The moment the intro starts, it made my heart swoon. It's a very nice feeling. I loved listening to this song. I'm pretty sure every girl who loves fairytales and happy ending would swoon over this too. That's why I checked out his other songs.



All The Faint Lights
This song makes me wanna cry. I don't know why. Maybe it's the melody or the lyrics. Maybe you can find out by listening to it.


Play You Down
This is the first time I heard this but I'm going to feature it anyway. Just because I LIKE country boys music. ;)

You can also check out the live/acoustic version!

Run
How many times did you set love free, before you know what's supposed to be?
How long do you wait and see, before you know the road to me?
Lovely lyrics.


Thing About Us
*swoon*


This Ain't Rock and Roll
I plead guilty. I have a thing for country songs and dudes.


Best Thing


Waiting


Truth


Where You Belong


False Alarms


Don't Have to Think Twice


Boy That You Drew


True Like Your Name


So Soon


Stay Away From Me
This one's kinda different from the other songs above.


Hesitate


Slow Mo


* * *

Let your thoughts be heard! Leave your comments below and let's talk about this wonderful artist. May we all have a blessed and amazing new week! :)
Enjoy music and rock on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!