Monday, July 15, 2013

Music Monday (8): Red + Everything Has Changed

First of all, I just wanted to apologize to all of you for not posting Music Monday for the last two weeks (and barely updating my blog). I've been really busy to write a post. But I'll do my best to make you happy with my upcoming posts.

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music!
For now, I'd like to feature the newest music video from Taylor Swift. I love this girl so much and this song. Because of my busy-ness, I didn't know they released a music video for Red. And I just watched it just now. Anyhow, I liked it. It's not the best vid but I expected it to be footages from her Red tour and it's so exciting to see how theatrical, fun and energetic her concerts are. If you haven't checked it out, play the video below, and if you already did, replay! I know you want to. ;)




I'd also like to show the music video for Everything Has Changed. This was released a month ago but I haven't featured it yet so I figured I should now because it's toooo cute and toooo sweet not to do so. One of the best. Enjoy!




* * *

That's all for now. I think a Taylor-related post is worth the past two weeks. That's how I loved her. ;D

Next week!
I'm going to feature the artists I recently "discovered". I liked their music and I hope you like them too. Hint: boys. But not a boyband! Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!