Monday, September 16, 2013

Music Monday (12): Current Favorites

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music!

Hey everyone! I missed you! So I bet you already have an idea why I barely update my blog [again]. So sorry--it will end soon, don't worry. :)
Maybe thesis is killing my group but at least I have these songs so brighten up my day. Take a peak on my Current Favorites playlist (random order)!
As you can see, I'm not really picky when it comes to fresh or old songs. I listen to whatever songs released today or years ago--as long as it make my heart sing. ;)


  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Maroon 5



  • Made in the USA by Demi Lovato



  • Nothin' On You by Bruno Mars (this particular version!)



  • My Heart by Paramore



  • Proof by Paramore



  • The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift



  • Now by Paramore




Some songs on my Current Favorites playlist are OPM (Original Pinoy Music). But in case you wanna hear it, here they are! I'm sure you'll like the melody, even if some of you won't understand the lyrics. :)

  • Ikaw Lang Ang Aking Mahal by Brownman Revival



  • Ewan by Imago



  • Truth by Bamboo



  • Magkabilang Mundo by Jireh Lim



  • Hinahanap-Hanap Kita by Daniel Padilla




*

Now tell me about your current favorites!
Happy new week! :)






1 comment:

  1. And d'you know that I love people who listen/likes/loves Taylor?
    Thanks for droppin by! <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!