Monday, August 19, 2013

Music Monday (10): New Cool Music Videos

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music on Mondays!

Hey everyone!
Another sincere apology for completely disappearing two weeks ago. You know how hard I get to find time on my life right now. I missed you all! I hope you'll not disappear on me too. I always come back with cool things. :)

It's Monday! The last two posts of Music Monday was the 2-week series of the two new artists that I recently found and liking (originally I told you there were three, but I decided to not feature the last one because I didn't liked the artist's music much). Today I'm going to feature my top picks of latest music videos from cool artists! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Don't forget to leave your comments! :)



  • Tie It Up by Kelly Clarkson




  • First Time by Jonas Brothers




  • Made in the U.S.A by Demi Lovato




  • Best Song Ever by One Direction










No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!