Monday, May 6, 2013

Music Monday (4): LSS!

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly where I talk about..music!
Today I'm going to share the songs I've been listening to over and over again for the past few days!

  • Say It Again by Marie Digby
I actually forgot about this song since it was released years ago, but one day there's a voice inside me that sang a bit of it and then I started singing it, searching on Youtube and adding it to my playlist. Now I've been playing it over and over again.

  • Heart Attack by Demi Lovato
Since hearing the full song, I can't stop listening to it. I wonder when will my voice be like Demi's. XD

  • Are You Happy Now by Cassadee Pope
Love, love this song. I love her version.


  • Tabi by Paraluman ft. Kean Cipriano
This is an OPM (Original Pinoy Music) so I don't expect you'll understand it. Haha But try listening to it, you might like the melody. The title meant: beside/beside you. :)


Which songs are you LSS-ing? Share them with me below!
Happy Monday! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!