Q: What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk?
A: Let me name a few..
- Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
- Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I may have not mentioned all, but these are the books on top of my list. Yeah. They're not worth the talk--when I, myself, haven't gotten to read it yet! Let's talk about them when I read them. LOL I'm so left behind. T_T
LOL. Guess you figured I answered not exactly what is being asked. I just don't have any books in my mind that is not 'worth the talk', because I, personally, checks to see if the book if if it's for me or not before reading so I wouldn't have to deal with hating a book. I hate hating a book.
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YET! I'VE A FEW FAVORS. :)
* Following via GFC is my choice. If you can, it would be also lovely if you follow me via email or RSS. Either way, I'm thanking you now for doing so. Don't forget to leave your FF links below so I can follow back and hop through other participating blogs!
* While you're here, I would like to request for you to fill out this survey I'm having. Please fill out the form below. If it does not appear, click HERE.
Thank you very much. You are awesome for doing this! :))
(Sorry the form's too big; I don't know how to adjust it! If it's making your head ache, please just click the link I wrote above. Thank you.)
Enjoy your weekend!